Although I feel sorry for the mailman, I do love to get catalogs. I can't resist checking out the latest offerings. I turn down pages (my wish list) and make stacks of the keeper catalogs. Some I use as reference for art projects and home improvement ideas. Most I use for shopping, even when I hadn't been thinking that I "needed" a certain item.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Catalog Overload
The poor mailman. Can't imagine having to carry 14 catalogs per home. And this was just for today. Yes, I received 14 catalogs in addition to the usual number of bills and personal mail, although no love letters today. Check out this stack. 
Although I feel sorry for the mailman, I do love to get catalogs. I can't resist checking out the latest offerings. I turn down pages (my wish list) and make stacks of the keeper catalogs. Some I use as reference for art projects and home improvement ideas. Most I use for shopping, even when I hadn't been thinking that I "needed" a certain item.
Although I feel sorry for the mailman, I do love to get catalogs. I can't resist checking out the latest offerings. I turn down pages (my wish list) and make stacks of the keeper catalogs. Some I use as reference for art projects and home improvement ideas. Most I use for shopping, even when I hadn't been thinking that I "needed" a certain item.
No comments:
Post a Comment