Today is Black Friday, the day when most retailers are finally "in the black".I love to shop, but you couldn't pay me enough money to go to the mall at 1:00 am or 6:00 am.
I have one friend who stood in line at Staples for a special price on a GPS system for her husband's car. After standing in line at 7:00 am she was told that they only have 20 vouchers, She was number 22.
Out of luck and no GPS system in hand.
The same thing happened to my mother and father who waited in line at 5:00 am on Thanksgiving Day at K-Mart.
They were trying to purchase a Nintendo Wii for one of the grandchildren.
Crazy. And no Wii...yet. (Stay tuned.)
I've seen all the ads, all the unbelievable offers, but if anything I'll be shopping online.
I noticed this one online offer from Apple, for Black Friday only. Maybe it's time to break down and purchase that iPod I've had my eye on?
No comments:
Post a Comment