In my case, everyone wins with the customer loyalty program at Banana Republic. I know I’m not the one with the upper hand in the customer loyalty programs, after all I see right through them. I’m rewarded for making more purchases, but really, who gets the biggest reward? But yesterday, I hit the jackpot, the BR rewards were working overtime. First of all, the program is called Luxe. It’s actually a Banana Republic credit card. Each time you purchase something using the Luxe card at BR, Gap, Old Navy and PiperLime, you earn points. These points convert to dollars which you can also spend at all the corporate stores. There are also other benefits to this credit card: free shipping for all online purchases, free alterations on all items, even sale items. I had recently purchased two pair of pants in the store and went back yesterday to have them measured and then hemmed, free of charge. The best part about the purchase was not just the free hemming, but the bonus points because I purchased the pants on a “triple-point” weekend. Which means, for every dollar I spent, I earned 3 points. Well, what a big day for BR. I came home to a greeting of my bill for the items I purchased (not a welcome site) but it was softened by 3 cash coupons equaling $110. I hit the jackpot. And so did BR. Because I’ll be right back in that store spending my $110, and then some. Now that I have the cash burning a hole in my pocket, I decided that I needed to check their web site for a few possibilities. What could I purchase with my $110? I had seen a coat I liked while in the store. Hmm. Let me see, what’s the fabric, what’s the length, could I wear with a dress as well as with pants? Oh, and here’s that sweater I saw in the store. Oh, and that scarf is cool. What’s this?

A pop up survey?
No way, I usually don’t do surveys. I’m too busy shopping. Oh, but it has been a good day for BR and me, Why not? Sure, I’ll give my time and fill out your survey.
Check out a few of the screen shots.





The way I see it, they value my opinion and they only want to get better. And today I have a soft spot for BR. All in all, I’d say the Luxe Program at Banana Republic is paying big dividends
Purchasing
More Purchasing
Surveys
Happy Shopper
I’ll be back again and again. They’ve got me.
No comments:
Post a Comment