Friday, November 9, 2007

Personal Shopping Appointment

It’s ridiculous how long I have dreamed about, browsed, compared all the iPod models. But even after months of research I still haven’t purchased. As with every electronics purchase I know that the minute I purchase my item the next latest, greatest will be introduced.

In the meantime I discovered a great service. I can make an appointment at the local Apple store to have a representative’s undivided attention. I can make the appointment online and then visit the store for my own Personal Shopping experience. I haven’t tried it yet, but I admit I’m intrigued and might even give it a try.

Maybe then I’ll be able to make the commitment and purchase a new iPod.

Check out the offer:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lynn, get the iPhone...not the iPod. The online experience just in setting the thing up is 10x better than the in-store experience buying any other cell phone. And, of course, you'll have all the iPod features as well. thanks for sharing your experiences with us. gp