Here's an interesting article about the marketing chief at Ford. His track record is off the charts, and the progress he's making at Ford is encouraging. Frankly, the Ford Fusion, the Taurus and the Ford Focus ... these cars are interesting enough to me that I would strongly consider them to replace the aging (1996) hunk of heavy steel I drive now.
What stops me - what actually keeps me saying "I hope I never buy another car" - is the horror of working with a local dealer for service. I figure I can work around the sales process, an equally horrifying prospect in the car-buying process. Between eBay and other channel changers, buying doesn't have to be as painful as it once was.
But service? Making an appointment and dropping off my car and waiting for normal or necessary service to be done? Can you imagine doing that at a Ford dealer?
Now let's talk about furniture...
Blogged with the Flock Browser
No comments:
Post a Comment